Resume & Contact
(270) 227 1821
Maya, Revit, Photoshop, 3D-Coat, Mudbox, ZBrush
UE4, Unity, MonoDevelop, Visual Studio, XCode
April 2014 - Present Remotely Williams Design & Engineering, Inc.,
3D Environment Artist & Structural Draftsman
- Blueprint Drafting & Design
- Revit Structural Model Creation
- Collaboration with Engineers and Project Managers
2009 - April 2014 Bergquist 3D Ent.,
Independent 3D Artist & Programmer
- 3D Modeling & Texture Creation
- Program scripts to drive graphics, animation, and game play elements
- Collaboration with Clients to understand their goals and needs
2007 - 2008 A-Plus Computer Service, Murray, KY
Computer Technician Manager
- Met with clients and assessed their computer problems.
- Arranged for replacement parts when needed, and performed the
hardware or software repair.
- Set up and serviced Commercial & Residential Computer Networks.
2005 - 2007 Seven Head Studios, Orlando, FL
3D Artist & Programmer
- Modeled and textured 3d game assets including the final enemy Boss,
the War Turtle.
- Helped implement new features for 2005 pipeline, including scripts
to sparse mass 3d model files with UV to Vertex correlation, and
normal vertex calculation by texture pixel.
2008 - 2009 Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Bachelors of Science, 3D Computer Animation
2003 - 2005 Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Associate of Science, 3D Computer Animation